FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Semi-sweet Chocolate Cashew Bark
This sophisticated-looking sweet treat could not be easier to make. Bundle pieces of this chocolate bark in cellophane baggies adorned with festive ribbon and a heartwarming holiday message for favors or housewarming gifts.
View all tips »
Use almonds or pecans in place of cashews, if desired.
- 2 cup(s) Nestlé® Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 1 cup(s) salted cashew halves and pieces
- Place chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute or until mostly melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in ½ cup cashews; pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper. Using a spatula spread the chocolate into an 8” square about ¼-inch thick. Press remaining nuts onto surface of chocolate.
- Chill in refrigerator to set. Cut into squares to serve.