FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Shredded Pork Barbecue
An easy dry rub makes this weekend grilling recipe nice and easy, while Sam’s Club quality pork makes every melt-in-your-mouth bite simply irresistible.
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ea. onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pork butt roast (4 to 5 lbs.)
- 16 hard rolls, split
- Barbecue sauce, optional
- Combine seasonings; rub over roast.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan with 1 inch of water. Grill roast, covered, over medium-low heat for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- When cool enough to handle, shred meat with two forks.
- Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun; serve with barbecue sauce if desired.