FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Fra Diavolo is a zesty way to enjoy two of everyone’s favorites: shrimp and pasta! This is slightly spicy with lots of Italian flavors complementing tender jumbo shrimp. Serve Shrimp Fra Diavolo with a Caesar salad and bold red wine.
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce (24 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 oz. Daily Chef spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
Recipe courtesy of Bertolli®
- In medium bowl, toss shrimp with red pepper; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- In same skillet, add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in sauce, wine and oregano.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Return shrimp to skillet and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Serve over hot linguine.