FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Shrimp Spinach Salad
Daily Chef™ shrimp cooks up plump and juicy in this light and simple lunch served on a bed of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 4 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add the shrimp. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic and parsley; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat.
- Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with tomatoes, almonds and shrimp mixture. Squeeze juice from the lemon; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.