FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Craving stir-fry? Don’t call your favorite takeout place just yet—making your own is easy and only takes minutes.
- 1 lb. shrimp, shells removed
- cup(s) soy sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz. asparagus, cleaned and cut into 1 .50-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice
- In bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and cornstarch, garlic and ginger; let stand 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 3/4 cup water.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes; remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and soy sauce mixture. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil for 1 minute. Serve over rice.