FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Shrimp-Stuffed Baby Portobello Mushrooms
This elegant and delicious dish can be served as a side during dinner or as an appetizer during your next gathering.
View all tips »
Don’t have an ovenproof skillet? Prepare these in a large pie plate or a 13x9” baking pan.
- 1 lb. baby Portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 lb. Member’s Mark® Uncooked Colossal EZ Peel Shrimp, peeled, divided, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Member’s Mark® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir garlic into olive oil and set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, then chop stems and additional mushrooms to make 3/4 cup.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Add mushroom stems, garlic and shrimp until mushrooms and shrimp have cooked, about 3 minutes. Stir in crumbs and cheese. Remove shrimp mixture from pan and set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons oil on bottom of pan. Place mushroom bottoms into pan. It’s ok if they’re a little crowded, as they’ll shrink during cooking. Divide shrimp mixture evenly among mushroom caps. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.