FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
SeaPak™ Shrimp & Seafood Co. Tail-Off Shrimp Scampi mix perfectly with a pineapple salsa featuring sweet onion, pepper, and jalapeno—served all wrapped up in a Mission® Tortilla.
- 2 boxes (64 oz.) Seapak™ Shrimp & Seafood Co. Tail-Off Shrimp Scampi
- 16 Mission® 8” Medium Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 cup(s) fresh or canned pineapple, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- Fresh squeezed juice from 1 lime
- Prepare shrimp scampi according to package directions. While scampi is cooking, combine all other ingredients for salsa. Season with salt to taste.
- To build tacos, use a slotted spoon to scoop 6-8 shrimp into each tortilla; top with desired amount of pineapple salsa.