FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The unique avocado salsa doubles as a dip with your favorite chips, too.
- 2 lb. Daily Chef™ 31/40 Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. Daily Chef™ Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
Charred Avocado Salsa
- 2 charred shallots, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 cup(s) lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin
- 5 limes, cut into wedges
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- Combine Charred Avocado Salsa ingredients in medium bowl. Cover and set aside in refrigerator to cool.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine marinade ingredients and shrimp in a large zipper sealed plastic bag. Mix until shrimp are evenly coated in marinade.
- Place shrimp on grill and cook until just opaque, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Grill tortillas about 50 seconds per side or until warm and slightly charred.
- Spoon Charred Avocado Salsa on tortilla, then top with shrimp and garnish. Serve with limes.