FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Silk® Chocolate Pudding
A dairy-free chocolate pudding with all the decadent goodness your family craves in a chocolate dessert. This can be finished as pudding or a super-easy chocolate cream pie.
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch (1/3 cup cornstarch if making a pie)
- 3 cup(s) Silk® Soymilk (Plain, Vanilla or Chocolate)
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.