FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Simple Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
Easy to prepare, this simple meal solution will have you looking like a seasoned gourmand no matter your cooking ability.
- 2 lb. Member’s Mark® Cooked Medium Shrimp, thawed
- 2 lb. cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small jar capers, drained
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add pasta and bring back to a boil stirring occasionally.
- When pasta is soft on the outside and slightly firm on the inside, remove from heat and strain in a colander.
- Combine oil, capers, garlic and oregano in a large 14-inch sauté pan and heat on mid-low heat for 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and shrimp and heat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Toss in a large bowl with lemon juice and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve family style.