FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Simply Orange Mimosa
Raise a glass to this refreshing brunch staple. Simply Delicious Chef Brigade participant Molly Hawks of Hawks Restaurant in Granite Bay, CA adds a cherry at the bottom of each glass to brighten up this drink even further.
View all tips »
Chef Hawks adds pitted Northwest Cherries to enhance the flavor and color of her mimosas. Watch how to prepare this recipe.
- 2 cup(s) Simply Orange Juice
- 1 Bottle Prosecco, or other Sparkling White Wine
- 2 orange Wheels
- Fill each Champagne Flute with 2 oz. (1/4 Cup) Simply Orange Juice
- Top with 4 oz. Prosecco or Sparkling Wine
- Cut each Orange Wheel into quarters and use to garnish the edge of the champagne flute.