FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Six Layer Brownie Bars
Layers of decadence over easy-mix brownie batter create this ultimate brownie bar.
View all tips »
For easier cutting, cool brownies and bars completely and use a plastic knife.
- 1 pouch (20 oz.) Betty Crocker® Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Brownie mix (from 5-lb. box)
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup(s) coconut
- 2/3 cup(s) toffee bits
- 2/3 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp. sweetened condensed milk (from 14 oz. can)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, butter and egg until well blended. Press into pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Top with coconut, toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle evenly with condensed milk to within 1/2 inch of sides. Bake 35 to 39 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.