FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Skirt Steak Fajita Salad
Seasoned steak with chopped herbs, fresh cut salad greens and your favorite Kraft® dressing make this tasty fajita salad perfect for a fiesta!
View all tips »
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this tasty salad.
Steak can be marinated in oil mixture in refrigerator up to 4 hours before grilling as directed.
Prepare using your favorite Kraft® Dressing.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef skirt steak, cut into 6 pieces
- 6 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) Kraft® Classic Ranch Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in shallow glass dish. Add meat; turn to coat both sides of each piece. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grill meat 8 to 10 minutes or until medium doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Serve topped with meat.