FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sloppy Joe Dip
Here's a new way to enjoy the classic sloppy joe—as a delicious bowl of dip paired with crunchy Fritos®.
View all tips »
This recipe was especially crafted for Sam’s Club Members.
- 17 .50-ounce Kraft® Mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, sliced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the beef, onion and green pepper. Drain off any liquids when done.
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream and green onions. Heat over medium heat until all cheese is melted.
- Add the sloppy joe mixture to the cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.