FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
Take your all-American favorite from the grill to the slow cooker in this easy, cheesy, crowd-pleasing soup recipe perfect for cold weather.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped carrots
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) cubed, peeled potatoes
- 1 can (18 oz.) Progresso® Recipe Starters™ Creamy Three Cheese Cooking Sauce
- 2 cup(s) Progresso® Chicken Broth (from 32-oz. carton)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
Toppings, if desired
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped dill pickles
- Spray 3 1/2 - to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion, carrots and garlic. Cook 3 to 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- In slow cooker, stir together beef mixture, potatoes, cooking sauce and broth.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Top individual servings with additional cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard.