FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooked Herbed Turkey Breast
Get a head start on dinner by cooking your turkey breast in the slow cooker. The result is moist, flavorful and delicious.
View all tips »
Time Saver: You may cook this recipe on high for 4 to 5 hours.
Tip: If using a frozen turkey breast, thaw it according to package directions before cooking.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 turkey breast (about 4 1/2 to 5 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Stir soup and water in a 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker. Rinse turkey with cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Rub turkey with poultry seasoning and place it into the cooker. Sprinkle turkey with parsley.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until turkey is cooked through. Let turkey stand for 10 minutes before slicing.