FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooked Pork Barbecue
Your new favorite barbecue stop? The slow cooker. After hours in the slow cooker, your pork loin will be tender, juicy and easy to shred for classic Southern barbecue sandwiches.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) cola, divided
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 10 sandwich buns, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and garlic powder. Pour 1/4 cup cola over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; cool slightly. Shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and remaining cola; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until sauce is thickened. Serve on rolls.