FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooked Stuffed Apples
When apple season is thriving at Sam’s Club, it's time to explore incredible ways to enjoy them, like this hot apple dessert overflowing with nuts, fruit and caramel, all available in club.
- 6 large tart apples
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Granola and caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Core apples and peel top third of each; brush peeled portions with lemon juice. Place in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Combine the pecans, apricots, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Place a heaping tablespoonful of mixture in each apple. Pour 2 cups water around apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until apples are tender. Serve with granola and caramel topping, if desired.