FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Asian Tomato Beef
Spend just 10 minutes putting this recipe together earlier in the day, and come home to a tender beef and broccoli dish that's as good as a restaurant entrée.
View all tips »
Time Saver: This recipe may also be cooked on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 2 can (10 3/4 oz. each) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 boneless beef round steak (3 to 3 1/2 lbs.), cut into strips
- 6 cup(s) broccoli florets
- Hot cooked rice
- Stir soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper and beef in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.
- Stir in broccoli. Increase heat to high. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve beef mixture with rice.