FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
All the flavors of barbecue conveniently prepared in a slow cooker, so they’re ready when you want to eat.
- 4 lb. pork loin back ribs
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan and place in oven to brown for 15 minutes. Turn the ribs over and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- Mix together ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a bowl. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over the ribs, turning to coat.
- Cover and cook on low until ribs are tender, 6 to 8 hours.