FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Tender onions, carrots and potatoes slow cooked with chunks of beef in a tomato broth.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) baby carrots (2 cups = about 8 oz)
- 2 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1 lb. red potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 lb. beef stew meat, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 can (6 oz.) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- Spray inside of 3-1/2-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray. Place onion evenly on bottom of slow cooker. Top with layers of carrots, celery, potatoes and meat; sprinkle with thyme. Pour undrained tomatoes and water over meat.
- Cover; cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste; cover. Cook 10 minutes more.