FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Blueberry Crumble
When the smell of sweet blueberries blankets the kitchen, grab a spoon and fill up a mug with this intoxicating dessert. Then curl up on the couch with an afghan and experience blueberry bliss.
View all tips »
Leftover blueberry crumble can be used to top pancakes or French toast.
- 1 1/2 lb. frozen blueberries (1/2 package), about 4 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) quick-cook oats
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Spray inside of slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir blueberries, sugar and 1 tablespoon flour together in a medium bowl. Transfer to slow cooker insert.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl used for blueberries. Work together until a crumbly topping is formed.
- Sprinkle crumbly topping over blueberries. Cook on high 2 1/2 hours or until blueberries are heated through and bubbling. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.