FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Cheese Dip
Game-watching parties just aren’t the same without a bowl of creamy cheese dip. In this slow cooker dip, spicy sausage and ground beef are hearty additions to the traditional recipe.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. bulk spicy pork sausage
- 2 lb. process cheese (like Velveeta®), cubed
- 2 can (10 oz. ea.) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 3- or 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips.