FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Potatoes
A crazy weekday calls for a soothing dish to come home to. Heart-warming chicken and veggies in a creamy chive & onion sauce has family fave written all over it.
View all tips »
Prepare using smoked paprika.
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. red potatoes (about 3), very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 8 small bone-in chicken thighs (2 pound), skin removed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb. Velveeta®, cut into .50-inch cubes (4 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, chopped
- Place peppers in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; top with potatoes. Sprinkle paprika over chicken. Place 4 thighs in slow cooker; cover with soup and remaining thighs. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- Use slotted spoon to transfer chicken and vegetables to platter; cover to keep warm. Set slow cooker on HIGH heat. Add Velveeta® and Worcestershire sauce to reserved liquid in slow cooker; stir. Cover with lid; cook 5 min. Stir until Velveeta® is completely melted and sauce is well blended. Spoon over chicken and vegetables; top with parsley.