FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
The slow cooker simmers chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery in a creamy sauce, while tender dumplings are made easy and delicious with baking mix.
View all tips »
Time Saver: This recipe may also be cooked on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 cup(s) baby-cut carrots
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- Stir chicken, potatoes, carrots and celery in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Stir soup, water, thyme and black pepper in a medium bowl. Pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir baking mix and milk in a medium bowl. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture. Increase the heat to high. Tilt the lid to vent and cook for 30 minutes or until the dumplings are cooked in the center.