FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Fajitas
If restaurant-style fajitas make your taste buds sizzle, you’ll love this recipe that brings simplicity to the preparation. Here, sirloin steaks steep all day in the slow cooker and surface fully infused with incredible flavor.
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 2 lb. beef top sirloin steaks, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 in. ea.), warmed
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place peppers and onion in a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with beef.
- Combine the water, vinegar, lime juice and seasonings; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, place about 3/4 cup of meat mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with salsa and cheese; roll up.