FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow Cooker Golden Chicken with Noodles
Since this delightful chicken dish cooks itself in the slow cooker, it's perfect for any time of year. It's a family favorite that you'll make time and again.
View all tips »
Time Saver: This recipe may also be cooked on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 2 can (10 3/4 oz. each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cup(s) egg noodles, cooked and drained (optional)
- Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with cooked egg noodles, if desired. Sprinkle with the parsley.