FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooker Pork Loin with Cranberry Glaze
When you’re busy, a slow cooker can be a real life saver. You can prepare the ingredients in advance, set the timer and come home to a warm, ready-to-eat meal.
View all tips »
If you want to take the temperature of the meat during cooking, try not to open the slow cooker for the first 3 hours.
Cutting the pork loin in two will cause it to cook more quickly, but one large piece will be a little more flavorful.
- 1 3-pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 16 oz. whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 onion (medium), sliced
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 orange, sliced into chunks
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- tsp. ground nutmeg
- If necessary to fit into your slow cooker, cut the roast in half and season well with salt and pepper. Brown on all sides in oil in a sauté pan.
- Transfer meat to slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 150°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.