FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Slow-Cooker Pot Roast
Can you imagine how happy you’d be if you walked in the door after work and the smell of better-for-you pot roast greeted you? Try. Then make it happen in a flash.
View all tips »
Cool, then refrigerate any leftover cooked meat. Use to make sandwiches the next day.
- 1/2 cup(s) A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 lb. (0.9 oz.) onion soup mix
- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (2-1/2 lb.)
- 1 lb. new red potatoes
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) baby carrots
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- Mix first 3 ingredients.
- Place meat in slow cooker. Top with vegetables and sauce; cover.
- Cook on low heat for 8 to 9 hours (or on high heat for 6 to 7 hours).