FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoked Chicken Tacos
We’ve made gourmet easy with these smoked chicken tacos. The meal will taste like you’ve been in the kitchen for hours, but it will only take you 45 minutes. Make it with Silver Spur™ Applewood Smoked and Split Chicken, fresh guacamole and Italian Rose® Fresh Salsa. Bon appetite.
View all tips »
Use your leftovers to make this easy and delicious Zesty Chicken Tortilla Soup.
In a pot add 1 can of diced tomatoes, 64 oz. of chicken broth, 1 tsp. chili powder, 1 cup salsa and leftover shredded chicken. Heat soup until hot. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with 1/2 cup of guacamole, crushed tortilla chips and cilantro, and serve. They’ll never know it’s leftovers!
- 1 pkg. Silver Spur™ Applewood Smoked and Split Chicken (divided)
- 2 cup(s) Italian Rose® Fresh Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh guacamole
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, sliced
- 1 lime (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro (optional)
- 12 of your favorite tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a pan and cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly heated.
- Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes and then shred. Reserve 3 cups of chicken for leftovers.
- Heat tortillas as directed on the package and then layer each tortilla with chicken, salsa, red onion and guacamole.
- Garnish with cilantro and a squeeze of lime for added flavor.