FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoked Gouda & Raspberry Salad
This delicate side salad is great for entertaining. Each bite embraces a blend of sweet and savory flavors when you bring home fresh fruits, nuts and cheeses all available in club.
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 4 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries, divided
- 5 oz. spring mix salad greens
- 4 oz. smoked Gouda cheese, shaved
- 1/3 cup(s) mixed nuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced shallot
- Place the vinegar, sugar, salt and 1/4 cup raspberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed.
- Divide salad greens among eight salad plates; top with cheese, nuts, shallots and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with dressing.