FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoked Salmon Lemon Pepper Dip
Create an instant, fancy holiday favorite with smoked salmon, cream cheese, and Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Serve with bagel chips, French bread, and the winter’s best vegetables!
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh green onions or chives, chopped (or substitute 2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Dried Chives)
- 3 oz. Paramount Reserve® Cold Smoked Salmon, roughly chopped
- Beat first 3 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Reserve 1 tsp. green onions or chives. Add remaining onions or chives and salmon to cream cheese mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Top dip with remaining onions or chives and serve with crackers, sliced vegetables or crostini.