FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoked Salmon Linguine
Enjoy a taste imported straight from the Italian coast. This succulent dish combines rich, smoked salmon and tender linguine pasta for a sophisticated and mouthwatering meal that's sure to delight any palate.
- 12 oz. linguine
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 8 oz. thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan and chopped parsley to garnish
- Boil pasta in a large pot with salted water until ¨al dente¨ (tender, yet still firm). Drain noodles and return to pot.
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine whipping cream, milk, dill, onions and grated lemon peel. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add to pasta and toss well to coat evenly. Add salmon and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper, top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve with warm toasted bread.