FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoky Chipotle Strip Steak
Enjoy the delicious flavors of roasted garlic combined with spicy chipotle to serve up a mouth-watering smoky strip steak you are sure to love.
View all tips »
Recipe submitted by Elizabeth Nelson.
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. roasted garlic paste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 beef strip steaks (about 3 pound)
- Combine all ingredients except steaks in a small bowl until well blended. Rub evenly over steaks and let stand 30 minutes.
- Cook steaks on medium-high heat on oiled grill 6 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness (145°F).