FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoky Grilled Corn
Does your corn on the cob need a little pick-me-up? Try this buttery blend starring honey and hot pepper sauce for an exciting add-on rumored to hypnotize taste buds.
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1-1/2 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the honey, garlic, pepper sauce and seasonings until blended; heat through. Brush over corn.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Serve corn with any remaining butter mixture.