FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoky Grilled Corn Salsa
With just a few minutes on the grill, fresh veggies get that authentic, summery smoked flavor in this salsa side dish perfect for topping steak, chicken or seafood.
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 medium ears sweet corn
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, halved
- 2 medium green peppers, halved
- 3 jalapeño peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 tsp. dried cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Grill the tomatoes, corn, peppers and onion, covered, over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Allow vegetables to cool slightly.
- Remove corn from cobs; transfer to a large bowl. Chop the remaining vegetables and add to corn.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cilantro, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold.