FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Smoky Grilled Ham and Cheese
The smoky paprika is the perfect complement to the slow-cooked ham in this hearty, warm sandwich. You'll never go back to that old ham and cheese again.
View all tips »
Prepare using Oscar Mayer® Carving Board® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
Use a Panini Grill
Heat panini grill. Assemble sandwich as directed; grill 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown.
Use a Skillet
Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Assemble sandwich as directed; cook 3 to 5 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides.
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 oz. Oscar Mayer® Carving Board® Slow Cooked Ham
- 1 Big Slice Colby Jack Cheese Slice
- 2 tsp. butter, softened
- Mix mayo and paprika; spread onto bread slices. Fill with ham and cheese.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook on nonstick griddle on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides.