FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars marry with fudgy brownies for s'more great taste.
View all tips »
For ease in cutting brownies, use a plastic knife.
- 1 pouch (20 oz.) Betty Crocker® Hershey®'s Ultimate Chocolate brownie mix (from 5-lb. box)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 oz. each), broken into 1-inch squares
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 8x8- or 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Set oven to broil. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies. Broil bars with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Sprinkle with chocolate candy. To serve warm, cool about 30 minutes. For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.