FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Here’s a variation on the classic snickerdoodle cookie that turns the cinnamon and sugar topping into a filling and adds a new, sweet element in the form of a simple milk and vanilla glaze.
View all tips »
If desired, sprinkle 1/3 cup cinnamon chips or chopped toasted pecans over cinnamon-sugar filling in center of bars.
- 2 1/3 cup(s) Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
6. In small bowl, stir glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. For bars, cut into 20 pieces.