FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
It’s no surprise this cookie recipe sends everyone clamoring toward the cookie jar. With simple ingredients and a single bowl for prep, the sugary, cinnamon-flavored reward far outweighs the effort.
View all tips »
To soften butter, place in microwave on medium heat (50%) for about 30 seconds.
- 1 pouch (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets. If desired, roll tops of warm cookies in additional sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.