FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sour Cream Bacon Dip
Give this delicious blend of sour cream and bacon a go tonight.
View all tips »
- Serve with Lay’s® BLT Potato Chips.
- 12 slices Hormel® Fully-Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 16 ounce Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Allow dip to come to room temperature.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Refrigerate any unused dip.