FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sour Cream Dip
An easy improvement to a basic condiment, this recipe brings fresh, unexpected flavor to sour cream for a more dynamic topping to your favorite foods.
View all tips »
Serve with crisp green salad or on top of a baked potato.
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) finely diced cucumber
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Place sour cream in large mixing bowl.
- Add the finely chopped vegetables and herbs to the sour cream.
- Mix in the vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.