FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southern Chicken Sandwich
Add a Southern twist to the chicken salad sandwich. Coleslaw is common on sandwiches in the South and we’ve added it to this comfort-food sandwich!
- 2 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Virginia Brand® Vidalia® Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cook chicken according to package directions. Cut each tenderloin in half.
- In a small bowl, mix coleslaw and dressing. Chill.
- Place 1 piece of tenderloin on a bun and top with 1/4 cup coleslaw mixture.