FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southern-style Chicken Sandwich
Southern-style chicken sandwiches are a favorite throughout the country, but what few people know is just how easy it is to re-create the flavor in your own kitchen. Try it out—once you see how easy it is to make these sandwiches, you’ll never order them in a restaurant again!
View all tips »
Top with a slice of cheese for even more flavor.
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders, prepared according to package directions
- 12 sweet or bread and butter pickle slices
- 1/2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Spread insides of 4 hamburger buns with mayonnaise.
- Place chicken onto bottom of buns, then top each chicken tender with 3 pickle chips, shredded lettuce and the bun top.