FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southern-Style Whiskey Marinade
Rich and flavorful, this marinade is the perfect potion for grilled or baked pork loin back ribs. Use your favorite brand of whiskey.
- 1/4 cup(s) whiskey
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir together the whiskey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, green onion, brown sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the pork loin back ribs in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Pour in the marinade mixture, seal the bag, and turn to coat the ribs evenly. For maximum flavor, refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the ribs from the marinade, discarding the extra, and either grill or bake the ribs according to your favorite recipe.