FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southwestern Cobb Salad
This salad has wonderful "Tex-Mex" appeal and is great for a crowd! Who knew it would look as good as it tastes.
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Southwestern flair is added to this classic salad that, at 14 servings, is large enough to serve a crowd.
How to Hard Cook Eggs: Sometimes referred to as hard-boiled, hard-cooked eggs are easy to prepare and aren't really "boiled." Place eggs in single layer in saucepan. Add water to completely cover eggs at least 1 inch. Bring to boil; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 20 min; drain. Immediately run under cold water to cool.
Food Facts: To keep avocado slices from turning brown, toss with 1 to 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice before adding to salad.
- 2 pkg. mixed baby salad greens (10 ounce ea.)
- 2 pkg. Deli Seasoned Chicken Breast (6 ounce ea.)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 can black beans (15 ounce), rinsed
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 12 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 small avocados, sliced
- 2 cup(s) halved cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup(s) Kraft® Ranch Dressing
- cup(s) thick 'n chunky salsa
- Cover large platter with greens.
- Arrange next 7 ingredients in rows over greens.
- Mix dressing and salsa; drizzle over salad just before serving.