FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southwestern Dip Mix
Planning your next tailgating menu? Grab a bag of chips and this collection of seasonings available in club for a simply snack-able dip.
- 1/2 cup(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup(s) dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup(s) chili powder
- 1/4 cup(s) ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. dried minced chives
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) sour cream
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- Combine the first eight ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 12 batches (1 1/2 cups total).
- To prepare one batch of dip: Add 2 tablespoons of mix to mayonnaise and sour cream; stir until blended. Serve with chips or vegetables.