FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southwestern Snack Wrap
Hot and crispy Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins are layered into a flour tortilla with chipotle mayo, crisp lettuce, fresh cut tomato and spicy pepper shredded jack cheese.
- Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo, seeds removed
- 4 flour tortillas, 10-inches
- 1 cup(s) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup(s) tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Toss tenders and taco seasoning in a medium bowl until evenly coated as soon as they reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream and chipotle pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of chipotle sour cream in the center of each tortilla; evenly layer with lettuce and tomato. Place chicken and cheese on top. Fold the bottom of the tortilla snugly over the filling, and then fold in the left and right edges. Roll each tortilla up to the top edge, forming a tight cylinder.