FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Southwestern Steak Salads
Inventing meal solutions for your favorite grilled sirloin is easy. Drizzle a simple, zesty dressing over top grilled steak on a bed of tender spinach leaves and crisp chopped vegetables.
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak (1 in. thick)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 12 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. picante sauce
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Meanwhile, combine the spinach, red pepper, tomatoes and onion; divide among four serving plates.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, picante sauce and taco seasoning. Slice steak against the grain; arrange over salads. Drizzle with dressing.