FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spaghetti with Classic Italian Sauce
This classic Italian dish incorporates just the right amount of spices to make any family meal a night to remember.
- 16 oz. Daily Chef Spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lb. Ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) green bell pepper, chopped
- 26 oz. Pasta sauce, any flavor
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
Cook pasta according to package directions. In large skillet, brown sausage; pour off fat. Add onion and green pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add pasta sauce and Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour over hot pasta and serve.